2013 the New Start
2013 Resolution! That is funny in two different ways, or maybe three. First for the simple fact that I cannot believe it is actually 2013 , second because I laugh at myself when every year I say I am going to loose weight and third is that I know every blogger across the World is coming up with their New Years posts.
I am assuming this is the spot where I need to tell you what I want to do this year. With my Top 5 things I want to accomplish in 2013! Why top 5? Well maybe because I can think of 4 things but I really need to stay with loosing weight so that would be 5. Not in any particular order though. Might be more of a 5 things not a top 5. i really will work on these equally everyday
5. Loose Weight (had to say it). But as I type it maybe I should just say it different. How about live a healthier life style. I have been on multiple diets, but I think I want to start with doing a few things less dramatic. My main problem is when I say I’m going to do something and then going over dramatic with it. So lets start by just trying to be healthier.
4. Reach out to others more. Lets show people that we do care! I hate to think sometimes that I get so caught up with things that I forget what God has given in. I am not speaking of material things, I mean the gift of knowing others. I have a lot of friends. A lot of good hearted, kind people that I rarely even say hi to anymore. And on another note, I have the opportunity to meet people daily and show them Gods love and care for them. I want to do that more without taking advantage of the most important part of showing my family I love them unconditionally. I want to be the best dad, step dad and husband I can be. That whole thing sounds like what I have been trying to do, I just want to make an effort to do it more!
3. Pray more. I have gotten a little cocky as of late in thinking that I can handle all my own problems and getting away from what I know is right and that is my faith. I am going to get on my knees more and ask for help with my weaknesses and also ask for more help for others. We take to much for granted, and I want to be able to reach out to people in ways that are good. Witnessing to others in my own way. So cliche, but so true when I say life is to short to live it wrong.
2. Read more history. I read a lot of things that are cool, but not very historical. I can tell you the whole new 52 story line but can’t tell you details about the Declaration of Independence. I am going to start with a small project to post to Wikipedia about. I have a few ideas I am tossing around and will talk more about them later. Just know that I will continue to be the master of useless information, but also be a little more resourceful and beneficial in showing others that I can do other things. All for the good of mankind ( told you I was dramatic!)
1. And finally to the part that I am starting on today! Develop my Matt Black page to be more informative with useful links and ways to help people. I have a whole funny story behind this. But will save it for another blog
Come join hands with the Black…lets see what kind of difference we can make!